10 Day Engagement Challenge (1/31 – 2/11)
- 10 micro videos (one each business day)
- Access to digital workbook
- Access to discussion group
If you are purchasing multiple registrations (for multiple participants), we’ll send a roster to submit after your purchase. All sales final.
Did you know that 65% of employees are currently looking for new jobs (per Fortune)?
Most leaders can’t afford to lose their best team members, but lack confidence in their ability to engage and retain them following their pandemic experience. There’s so much at stake!
That’s why we’re launching a 10 Day Engagement Challenge to begin 2022!
- What: 10 Day Engagement Challenge
- Format: Daily micro videos + digital workbook and discussion group
- When: 10 weekday mornings, beginning on January 31
- Cost: $10 per person (that’s just $1 per day!)
Beginning on Monday morning, January 31, we’ll email a three minute micro video featuring a top lesson from our “Engaging & Retaining Teams” Leadership-in-a-Box program on ten consecutive weekdays. We’ll also include a workbook and a special discussion thread for you to interact with the other challenge participants.
Here’s the 10 Day Agenda:
- Day 1: Winning the Heart (here’s a preview)
- Day 2: It’s All About Connection
- Day 3: The Leader Experience is the Starting Point
- Day 4: Wellbeing Wins
- Day 5: Clarity Compels
- Day 6: It’s Not the Change, it’s the Process
- Day 7: Can I Grow Here?
- Day 8: A Seat and a Voice
- Day 9: Purpose Comes from Within
- Day 10: The Leader’s Applause
Total Time Commitment: 5 minutes per day (watch the video + answer the daily question).
Benefit: By engaging with the videos and discussion, you’ll create an actionable plan to accelerate your engagement efforts with your team (even if you miss a day or two!).
If you are purchasing multiple seats (for multiple people), you’ll be asked to submit a roster after your purchase.
Please don’t wait until your best team member leaves to make engagement a priority!
We’ll see you on January 31!