With the exception of guest posts that are published on this site, I own the content on this website, copyrighted in my name. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please feel free to do any of the following without my permission:
- Link to my site (or to a specific post on my site) from your site
- Re-post up to 200 words verbatim from a post on my site – provided you include a link to my original post
- Print physical, stand alone copies of my posts, provided you include either my name, logo and the web address to the post or this copyright notice: “© 2018, Nathan Magnuson. All rights reserved. Originally published at NathanMagnuson.com.”
My express written consent must be obtained for the following:
- Use of my content for commercial purposes (including publishing internally within an organization)
- Re-posting any of my posts online in their entirety (since Google penalizes websites for duplicate content)
If you write a guest post for my site, you retain the copyright for that post and the above permissions do not apply to your work. Please contact the guest writer for permissions regarding his or her post.
If you have questions regarding the use of my content that are not addressed here, please contact me.