Hi, I’m Nathan Magnuson. I’m a consultant and facilitator on corporate leadership development. I live in Austin, TX and write on topics that apply to leadership situations you are likely to encounter on an everyday basis. My aim is to make leadership seem easier, less complicated and more fun. I’m also a young professionals expert and help organizations attract, engage, develop and retain their young professional workforce.
I consult and coach on many of the topics I write about: leadership, organization and talent development, teamwork and communication. If you’d like to contact me with a question about how to enhance your team’s leadership development or navigate a leadership challenge, I’d love to hear from you.
If you haven’t seen my book Ignite Your Leadership Expertise yet, I encourage you to check it out. Join me on the journey of developing your own leadership expertise – I outline the steps in the book. There’s plenty of room for both of us!
If you haven’t already done so, I encourage you to subscribe via email or RSS. That way my posts will be automatically delivered to your inbox. I’ll also be sharing updates on social media: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Here are some of my favorite posts:
- How to Influence When You’re Not in Charge
- Becoming a Coaching Leader
- 12 Ways to Make Your Teammates Look Good
- Get More Initiative From Your People
- How to Tell Who The Real Leader Is
- The Fear of the Finger
- Wanted: Optimists!
- It Doesn’t Matter How Much You Care
- Who Cares About Your Strengths?
- What Young People Need to Hear About Leadership
- The Courage to Lead
- 6 Ways for Young Professionals to Stand Out
You may also take a look at my recommended reading list.
There’s so much work to do, let’s work together!