Hi, I’m Nathan Magnuson. I’m a corporate consultant, facilitator and author on leadership development and live in Austin, TX. I write on topics that apply to leadership situations you are likely to encounter on an everyday basis. My aim is to make leadership seem easier, less complicated and more fun.
I consult and coach on many of the topics I write about: leadership, organization and talent development, teamwork and communication. If you’d like to contact me with a question about how to enhance your team’s leadership development or navigate a leadership challenge, I’d love to hear from you.
If you haven’t seen my book Ignite Your Leadership Expertise yet, I encourage you to check it out. Join me on the journey of developing your own leadership expertise – I outline the steps in the book. There’s plenty of room for both of us!
If you haven’t already done so, I encourage you to subscribe via email or RSS. That way my posts will be automatically delivered to your inbox – I post new content each month. I’ll also be sharing updates on social media: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Here are some of my favorite posts:
- How to Influence When You’re Not in Charge
- Becoming a Coaching Leader
- 12 Ways to Make Your Teammates Look Good
- Get More Initiative From Your People
- How to Tell Who The Real Leader Is
- The Fear of the Finger
- Wanted: Optimists!
- It Doesn’t Matter How Much You Care
- Who Cares About Your Strengths?
- What Young People Need to Hear About Leadership
- Three Keys to Sustaining Culture Change
- The Courage to Lead
- 12 Books that Shaped My Leadership
There’s so much work to do, let’s work together!